I’m sure you’ve heard that we’re putting a spotlight on rutabaga! Rutabaga isn’t everyone’s go-to produce, but it’s great to incorporate into a wide variety of dishes. It’s just as easy to prepare as potatoes, but lighter in calories and richer in vitamins and nutrients.
- High-Energy (Potassium & Manganese)
- Metabolism Boost (Phosphorus)
- Stress Combatant (Magnesium)
- Levels Nervous System (Vitamin B6)
- Great Supplement for Fiber, Thiamin, and Calcium
Because it’s a natural pick-me-up, this is a great item to include in your meal-prep for the week. Here are a couple ideas that will help you get it into your lunch box.
Dice into a Hearty Stew
Break out the Spiralizer!